ProfileWISeSAT AG is part of WISeKey International Holding (WINH) companies and verticals the WISeSaT Satellite is a security-IoT hardened nanosatellite designed to further drive down satellite costs for IoT applications developed with FOSSA Systems. Enabling connectivity services for assets in remote locations and applications such as maritime shipment, emergency locators, agriculture or farming.
Using private constellations or in a SaaS model it allows both remote and redundant urban IoT communications with assets via satellite communication covering large and unserved geographic areas such as maritime, deserts, mountains, etc., at affordable prices.
WISeSAT leverage from WISeKey's INeS and WISeID offering and unique integration into an end-to-end security platform that
communicates in real-time by ensuring the authenticity, confidentiality, and uses state-ofthe-art cryptographic algorithms to meet the highest standards for issuing, managing, and validating digital credentials for IoT devices
Field of Expertise• Secured Global IoT Connectivity enabled by
satellite for low-power devices.
• Dedicated or SaaS (Satellite As A Service)
Infrastructures for IoT, EO and IoD missions.
• IoT deployment and Sensor development
• Satellite Operations
• Secured Semiconductors
• RF Payload Development
• Pico/Nanosatellite design
• Design manufacture and develop satellites,
payloads, self powered, autonomous IoT
Nodes and Gateways.
• Deploy ground station for highly secured
SaaS (Satellite As A Service).
• Launch Brokerage
• Space Consulting
References• Nearly 20 Launched satellites with custom-built WISeKey Hardware-Secure Module.
• Modular Platform (~1.5-6U) with flown Communication, IoT, SIGINT and IMINT Payloads
• Various Proof-of-Concepts in progress for Communications and
IMINT for international Customers and the Swiss Armed Forces.
• Projects for end user applications with Microsoft, ESA & Others.