join our team.
We do not have any vacant positions at the moment. However, new job openings are also published on our social media channels and through our newsletter.
gain practical experience.
Internship position to participate to the validation of a critical software
SpacePNT is a leading Swiss company based in Neuchâtel developing Position Navigation Timing (PNT) technology for Spaceborne applications, building industry’s world leading devices used across LEO services (Earth Observation, PNT, GNSS back up).
- Space Industry
- Critical software validation
- Validate the telemetry/telecommand (TM/TC) Packet Utilization Standard (PUS) protocol for a high performance spaceborne GPS/Galileo receiver
- Get familiar with the Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) that communicates to the receiver and the TM/TC PUS protocol
- Document the EGSE
- Write the validation plan to cover the whole protocol (low/high level)
- Get familiar with the static analysis tools (SonarQube / gcov…) to ensure the code coverage
- Write the tests scripts
- Run the tests
- Write the tests report and configure the results.
- 3 months
- BSc (third year) or MSc student in computer sciences.
- Familiarity with embedded systems is a plus.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing; other languages, in particular French, is a plus.
- Creative, reliable, results-driven and a good team-player.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
SpacePNT – Human Resources
Rue du Puits-Godet 8
2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)