Space Innovation has three distinct governing bodies; the Board of Directors, the Steering Committee and the Annual Assembly.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The BoD is composed of a representative of ETH Zürich, EPFL and ESA. The members of the board of directors are:
- Ursula Oesterle (Vice President for Innovation at EPFL)
- Vanessa Wood (Vice Presiden for Knowledge Transfer and Corporate Relations at ETH Zürich)
- Daniel Neuenschwander (Director of Space Transportation at ESA – European Space Agency)
The Steering Committee is composed of six members representing ETH Zürich, EPFL, the non-industrial members and the industrial members of Space Innovation.
The academic/RTO and industrial representatives are elected by the members of Space Innovation at the Annual Assembly for a two-year period.
A representative of the Swiss Space Office (SSO) is attending the meetings as a standing Member without voting right.
The members of the Steering Committee are:
- Ana-Maria Madrigal, CSEM (RTO representative)
- Elisabetta Rugi, Thales Alenia Space (Industry representative)
- Fabrice Rottmeier, Almatech (Industry representative)
- Marcel Egli, Hochschule Luzern (Academia representative)
- Markus Rothacher (Chair, ETH Zürich representative)
- Julia Binder (EPFL representative)