Space Innovation is under EPFL rules of management.
The Steering Committee guides Space Innovation’s mission.
The Steering Committee is composed of 6 members representing EPFL, academia, Research and technology organizations and the industrial members of Space Innovation.
The academic, RTO and industrial representatives are elected by the members of Space Innovation at the Annual Assembly for a two-year period.
The members of the Steering Committee are:
- Emmanuelle David (EPFL representative, Chair for 2023 and 2024)
- Gerrit Kuhlmann, EMPA (RTO representative)
- Erik Uythoven, APCO (Industry representative)
- Fabrice Rottmeier, Almatech (Industry representative)
- Bruno Zemp, Schurter (Industry representative)
- Marcel Egli, Hochschule Luzern (Academy representative)