Space Innovation has three distinct governing bodies; the Board of Directors, the Steering Committee and the Annual Assembly.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The BoD is composed of a representative of ETH Zürich, EPFL and ESA. The members of the board of directors are:
- Detlef Günther (Vice President Research and Corporate Relations at ETH Zürich)
- Marc Gruber (Vice-President for Innovation at EPFL)
- Daniel Neuenschwander (Director of Space Transportation at ESA – European Space Agency)
The Steering Committee is composed of six members coming representing ETH Zürich, EPFL, the non-industrial members and the industrial members of the SSC.
The academic/RTO and industrial representatives are elected by the members of Space Innovation at the Annual Assembly for a two-year period.
A representative of the Swiss Space Office (SSO) is attending the meetings as a standing Member without voting right.
The members of the Steering Committee are:
- Ana-Maria Madrigal (RTO Representative)
- Elisabetta Rugi (Industry Representative)
- Markus Rothacher (ETH Zürich, chair)
- Julia Binder (EPFL)
- Fabrice Rottmeier (Industry Representative)
- Marcello Righi (Academia Representative)