TSS InnovationsProjekte GmbH has been established in 2011 as the Swiss spin-off of one of the main italian spring manufacturer (Technosprings Italia srl, TSI), inheriting its know-how and technical expertise. This includes also a fifteen-years experience in the field of shape memory alloys. TSS designs and produces high quality metallic springs and bent components for any application, in particular aerospace, automotive, medical and watchmaking. TSS is active also in innovative research projects in the aerospace and medical fields. The company quality system is certified ISO 9001, EN 9100 and ISO 13485.
Field of Expertise
- Design and manufacturing of high quality springs and bent components from Ø0.06mm in any metallic material, e.g. steel, Titanium, Inconel, Nivaflex, Pt-Ir, Copper, Bronze
- Design and manufacturing of actuators and devices based on shape memory alloy
- Contract Manufacturing of high quality metal springs and shape memory components for invasive medical devices for dental and vascular applications
- ESA CONTRACT 4000123630/18/NL/PS/gp: Development and Testing of a High Temperature Shape Memory Alloys Actuator for HDRM. Status: completed
- Interreg IT-CH 2014-2020: Shape memory alloys for damping. Status: current
- Shape Memory mechanism for latch and release of satellite and aerospace modules and payload (SHREK). Status: completed. TSI in collaboration with SELEX ES, AEREA SpA, CNR-IENI.