SCHURTER is an internationally leading innovator and manufacturer of electric and electronic components. The company focuses on safe power supply and easyto-use equipment. Its extensive product portfolio comprises standard solutions in the fields of circuit protection, plugs and connectors, EMV products, switches, input systems and electronic manufacturing services. SCHURTER's global network of representative offices ensures reliable delivery and professional customer service. Where standard products are unsuitable, the company develops client-specific solutions.
Field of Expertise
SCHURTER is proud to meet standards such as defined in the ESA Internal Requirement Definitions or in Military Standards (e.g. MIL, NF, NNO, GAM T1) and Aviation Standards.
- We focus on the safety for power systems
- We develop customer specific fuse designs for over-current protection under extreme conditions
- We guarantee that the certification of our products, the manufacturing and the logistics are audited regularly
- We ensure a product lifetime of up to 30 years and a documented life cycle as well as lifelong information
SCHURTER is the sole European supplier of qualified fuses by the ESA. The cooperation has led to two products for protecting electronic modules in aerospace applications:
- MGA-S, a surface mount fuse for space application
- HCSF, a solid state, thin film, surface mount fuse for high current space application