ProfileAPCO Technologies is a system/subsystem integrator and turnkey solution provider, specialized in the development of high quality mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment for the Space (Satellites, Launchers and Services), Energy and Naval domains, including project management, co-engineering,
design, production, integration, testing, installation, operation and on-site support.
APCO Technologies is certified EN/AS 9100, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001. APCO Technologies is employing more than 400 highly qualified people in Switzerland, France and French Guiana.
Field of Expertise
- Launcher and Spacecraft Structures (metallic and composite), Harness & Thermal Control
- Spacecraft Instruments
- Spacecraft Instrument Structures, Harness, Thermal Control & Mechanisms
- Mechanical Ground Support Equipment
- Services at the European Space Port in French Guiana: Operations and maintenance of the EPCU, Mechanical Group within the BET and responsible of the Individual Protection Gears
- LSTM, ADRIOS, Triton-X, Biomass, S-5P, Triton-2, MTG, ELECTRA, H2Sat S/C Structures
- S-2, S-3, Euclid, EarthCARE, SolO Instr. Structure, Harness & Thermal Subsystems
- Euclid VIS RSU and SolO SPICE Door Mechanisms
- Ariane 6 MGSE
- Ariane 6 Booster Upper & Lower Attachments
- Soyouz, VEGA, Ariane 5, VULCAN, ATLAS 5 MGSE
- JUICE, MetOp-SG, S-1/2/3/4/5/6, MTG, Euclid, ELECTRA, PACE, Biomass MGSE