Spectratime - Orolia
Founded in 1995 in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, Spectratime designs, manufactures and markets a full range of high-performance, low-cost crystal, rubidium and maser sources, smart integrated GPS or GNSS reference clocks, and clock testing systems. Its products are used in a wide variety of applications, including telecommunications, defense, navigation, instrument, broadcasting, and space. The company is a recognized leader in the industries it serves and distributes its products globally through Spectratime's sales offices in Europe, Asia, and United States.
Field of Expertise
- High-performance crystal, rubidium & maser clocks
- Commercial & rugged military rubidium oscillator sources
- Space crystal, rubidium and maser clock sources
- GPS/GNSS synchronized crystal and rubidium clocks
- Integrated, low noise GPS/GNSS rubidium reference standards
- High-resolution ADEV clock analyzers
Spectratime is the world's larger manufacturer of Swiss-made space atomic clocks with over 100 clocks flying onboard space satellites around the earth, providing the high-precision "heart beat pulse" for the land, sea and air operations of positioning, navigation and timing applications.
The company supplies atomic clocks for the following major space GNSS and other satellite communications programs: