Being a member of the Swiss Space Center opens new doors and possibilities within the Swiss space community and beyond.
We not only support the implementation of the Swiss Space Policy given by the Swiss Space Office from the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI / SSO), but we also support our members with our expertise in different fields as needed.
How do I apply?
Membership applications are submitted to Steering Committee for approval. Please provide the following information to Prof. Volker Gass, Director of the Swiss Space Center:
- Name of organization
- Legal status and nationality
- For foreign actors: relation to Switzerland
- Structure of organization / organigram
- Number of staff members
- Annual turnover (overall and related to space activities)
- Point of Contact (name, position, department, phone number, email address)
- Main areas of activities (overall, related to space)
- Key competences (overall, related to space)
- Motivation for joining the Swiss Space Center
- Intended activities with the Swiss Space Center
- Any other remarks